Additions, Changes, and Fixes
- It is now possible to change the portrait of Yandere-chan that appears in the Stats screen. Navigate to the StreamingAssets folder, open the text file named CustomPortraits.txt, change “0” to “1”, save the file, and then replace CustomPortrait.png (also located in the StreamingAssets folder) with any image you’d like.
- Fixed the bugs that were preventing custom eyes and custom stockings from working…again. I swear that this time it’s actually working! I’m sorry that it took me multiple tries to fix this problem.
- Fixed bug that would cause the player to fail any Mission Mode mission if they attempted to leave via the “Go Home” portal rather than the “End Mission” portal.
- Fixed bug that was causing Yandere-chan to emerge from a changing booth nude instead of wearing her school uniform.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to make a panty-hiding shadow appear on a character who was not wearing a skirt.
- Fixed bug that was causing the panty-hiding shadow to appear on female characters who were wearing club uniforms.
- Changed one line of text in Budo’s profile. This change is actually related to Osana. Have fun theorizing how!
- Fixed bug that made some classrooms not have a little wooden platform for teachers to stand on.
- Fixed bug that was causing houses to appear in the laptop girl’s video feed.
- Fixed bug that was preventing Nemesis from being able to kill Yandere-chan.
- Added a backdrop behind the neighborhood in front of the school.
- Fixed a typo in the credits.