YandereSim Ranom Mode Concept adds random students and adds a new rival each day!
A new update has been added to the downloads page heres the Link! enjoy! (http://dl.yanderesimulator.com/latest.zip) This build adds a huge! bunch of bug fixes and some technolgical stuff for mod makers like The abilaty to customize portraits or The abilaty to have a characters eyes be a differant coler to the hair heres an example (“,”Color”:”Brown”,”Eyes”:”Blue”,”) Note:To make custom portraits Go into the custom portraits document and edit the value from 0 to 1.
The yanderesimulator Website (https://yanderesimulator.com/download/)Has a download sysem that is Way Better then going to google drive so ive came up with.An Idea That will help downloads improve whenever a new buid comes out ill go to yandereSimulator.com and copy the download adress so when you click on the link adress it will download it through your browser insteid of the google drive browser I hope this. Gives you a better download experiense I hope you enjoy this website and dont just think its some stupid low end website for an unfinished games debug buids its for people who enjoy this game to understand it better Thank For Reading!
Technical Stuff for Modders
Currently, the game cannot generate portraits for randomly-generated students. The only students that can be randomly generated are the students past Student #33. I instructed the game to not load any student portraits past Student #33, since their portrait would be inaccurate.
However, some modders enjoy putting new characters into the game, using the empty slots that exist past Student #33. Because the game is deliberately scripted to not load portraits for any students past Student #33, this negatively impacts the experience of modding custom students into the game.
so he added a file called “CustomPortraits.txt” to the “StreamingAssets” folder. This text file contains a single number: 0. If you change “0” to “1”, then the game will load portraits past Student #33. I hope that this will be helpful for people modding the game.
In addition to that, there is also another change that will be beneficial for anyone who enjoys modding Yandere Simulator to change the characters’ appearances. Previously, student hair color and eye color were linked; there was no way to spawn a student with different-colored eyes and hair. I have added a new column to the JSON file so that it is now possible for modders to spawn students with different hair and eye colors. (It is still not yet possible to choose exact RGB values, though. Sorry about that!)
In a previous update, he said that I had created a file called “CustomStockings.png” that could be edited to give a female character custom stockings. Unfortunately, he forgot to actually add the file to the StreamingAssets folder so that people could access and modify it. Sorry about that! The file has been added to the StreamingAssets folder in this latest build.
Okay! Now that the technical stuff is out of the way, I’ll move on to summarizing the rest of the changes made in this build:
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause the game’s “prevent the player from peeking at unfinished Osana assets” countermeasures to activate outside of the proper circumstances.
- Fixed bug that would cause Nemesis to have Saki’s hair and a martial arts bandana on her head at all times. This time, the bug should be fixed for good, and shouldn’t come back.
- It is now possible to customize a mission in Mission Mode so that Nemesis can be killed while she is wearing a disguise.
- Fixed bug that would cause the low-atmosphere loading screen to appear during high school atmosphere.
- Lightened up all characters’ eye textures so that their eyes are a bit brighter and more vibrant.
- Fixed bug that was causing students’ legs to turn white in Yandere-chan’s basement.
- Made minor modifications to the Nemesis-chan icons in the Mission Mode menu.
- Changed the sound effects of the rooftop air ventilation machines.
Ive uploaded some new builds to the downloads page go check them out!